<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

 
Some Stuff I Missed:

(Here's some news that slipped through my blogging fingers...actually, there's a lot of news I don't comment on, but this is the stuff that, if I weren't so lazy, I would have commented on. Get it?)

Fetus Genocide on the Rise:

Drudge released this gem which caught my attention. Basically, feminazis are now killing their children because they're not perfect.

Doctor: I'm sorry ma'am but your baby may have a cleft lip that, unfortunatly, will not go well with your Gucci shoes.

Woman: Pity. Abort. I'll just make another.

Both: Hahahahahaha...

People make me sick. Please see My Humble Proposal.

Democrats Have SOME Core Beliefs:

Rich Lowry gives us an exquisite, if somewhat outdated, list of What Democrats Believe.

Also, Ann Coulter, conservative Goddess, tells us what happens When Blue States Attack.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?