<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

 
A Tiny Problem

For some reason I can only see the top half of my webpage. I don't know if anyone else can see to the bottom, but alas, I am without the lower portion. Hopefully the problem will be corrected quickly, but with my minimal knowledge of the INTRONET forgive me if it takes a while.

If you hit F11 twice you can view the entire blog...but that sucks! People shouldn't have to do that! Blogger.com people are working on the problemo as we speak. Meanwhile, I shall cry...

UPDATE

Blogger.com tells me that this has happened to other people's blogs before and that if I simply hit F11 twice, or resize the window the problem is fixed. Yes that does work, but I have to do it every time! Does anyone out there know how I can fix this problem!?!? Email me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?