<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2003

 
Marching to the Beat of a Different Blender

As the Alliance Court Composer I thought it only appropriate that I write what I THINK the Puppy Blender's favorite song would be. It is entitled:

PUPPY POWER!

There's nothin' better than a couple a' pups!
A few canines to sip.
I blend em' I pour em'
Oh, I just adore em'
They cure my post nasal drip.

I got the PUPPY POWER!
I got the PUPPY POWER!
I got the best margarita in town.
I catch em' I blend em'
Oh, I recommend em'
The best damn drink hands down!

I got the power!


-----

As a special added feature for extra coolness you can actually listen to this (MIDI version) online! But it does require some work on your part.

Go to Coda Music and find the tab near the top that says show case and click on it. Download the free Finale Viewer and install (this requires a restart...I know, I know...it's a pain in the ass). After it's installed click here. Voila!
-----

To enhance your listening experience, use the METRONOME lever (right under the volume lever) and move the tempo up to 160.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?