<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 17, 2003

 
Me

After posting twice already, It dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, some of you reading this would like to know a little about who's writing it. Just things like, oh I don't know...MY NAME.

Call me Newman. Most people don't, but I'd like it if you did. It'd make me feel better. My real name is Daniel, apparantly prounounced, "Dano," "Dan the Man," "Dan Dog," "Dano my Mano," or (my favorite) "Danimal." My whole life no one has actually called me by my name for more than two minutes. So I'll stick with Newman if you don't mind!

I was born and raised in good ol' Illinois where the corn is high and so are the teenagers...and most of the adults...and a handful of the young'uns too. Well, at least that's how it was where I grew up. "In Chicago?" you ask. No no no my silly misguided friends. I currently live in the very tiny itsy bitsy teeny weeny village known only as "Thawville." Population: 250 (on a good day). The excitement around here consists mainly of going to the post office and coming back home to wait for a new day to come so you can rush back to the post office. There are no stores, no theatres, no bars (the one we had "caught on fire"), and no gas stations. Don't get me wrong, I love living in a town where the biggest crime commited is stealing a tomato from the neighbors garden. We do have our share of pretty outrageous crimes, but it's not the norm.

Anyway, you've heard enough about T-Town. Back to what's important here: Me. I identify myself as a conservative republican and if that offends you in any way please let me be the first to laugh at you and call you names. This site will mainly be dedicated to me and my conservative ways. (Bush in '04)

I'm also a musician. I sing and am a semi-skilled percussionist. Starting Fall of '03 I'll be attending Millikin University and majoring in Music Education.

That's me in a nutshell. Study this. There might be a quiz later...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?